With the onset of the COVID-19/Coronavirus Pandemic every industry around the world has been affected in some way by these unprecedented circumstances. As we all try to navigate an uncertain future, Hankscraft AJS remains committed to doing all we can to provide the best in tap handles and displays.
The health and safety or our employees is our paramount concern. Our office and production facility are working at a reduced capacity to maintain "minimal business operations" in compliance with the state of Wisconsin's "Safer-at-Home" order, which will remain in effect until May 26th, 2020. During this time we are practicing increased cleaning and safety protocols and have implemented strict guidelines for all employees to follow, these include:
- Maintaining a distance of six feet from other employees at all times.
- Wearing a nose and mouth covering whenever moving about the office or production facility.
- Washing hands frequently and maintaining a clean and sanitized workspace.
- All doors are propped open to limit contact with door handles and other surfaces.
- No outside vendors or other visitors allowed on the premises.
- Nightly disinfecting regimen of all communally used surfaces and areas.
- Taking temperatures of all employees on arrival in the morning and before leaving at night.
We are still designing, producing, and shipping the same high-quality tap handles and displays that you've come to rely on us for, while practicing Social Distancing and heightened safety protocols. With that said, we are working at a greatly reduced capacity and we ask you to bear with us when it comes to lead times. We assure you we are doing the best we can and we look forward to being open at full capacity in the near future.
Here at Hankscraft AJS we have also begun the production and shipping of facial masks to assist in providing front line medial staff and other essential workers with the protective equipment they sorely need to keep them safe. Our goal is to produce 7,000 masks per day and we are honored to have the opportunity to use our facility to do what we can to help combat this deadly virus.
This virus has caused incredible pain and instability in the service industry, we ask everyone who has the means to do anything they can to help support their local breweries, brewpubs, and restaurants during this difficult time.
Below are links to some relief funds where you can make a direct donation to help those businesses in dire need of support, every little bit helps.